Breaking out of confinement. Flying.

Where would I be in this very moment if I had wings, if I had absolute freedom.
Would I be here?
Would this still be my life? 
We should be bound by our dreams... or should we really? 

Born into a world of inequalities, how much choice do we have in living. How much power do I hold in walking that fine line between the earth and the sky. Or maybe there never was a line. It has always been imagined, imaginary, it has never been there truly... it is what we, the human species, has drawn for ourselves, a box, a rectangle, a triangle, a circle... and then we were confined. 

So then what's the dilemma. What is holding you back.
Family? Their expectations? You mean the expectations of the world - the responsibility it brings to you, in exchange for your life.

But think again. What is the expectation. Why has this life begun as it will one day end.
Bestowed upon us, each with different gifts... have I found mine? Have you found yours?
This circle, approaching perfection. But it needs not. It only is because we think of it as a perfection.

Perfection... Life...

Maybe it just means to grow out the wings. 

To fly.

Today, I am loving the world for what it was, what it is, and what it will be, because only then will I understand what it holds for me, for us, the humanity. If I had wings, I would be here, walking this journey, and the flight will come beneath me carrying me away.

To you, keep flying. May the world keep on being, and dreaming what will be the reality.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If you can only have one or the other, what would it be: Ability to pursue objective truth OR Eternal universal happiness?

Live with an open heart, then you will see the beauty of the world!

Reflections.